Jordan Chiles won The American Classic at her first elite meet in 2013. The following year, she won team gold and vault silver at her first international competition in Jesolo, Italy. Soon after, she shocked the gymnastics world by winning the all-around title in the Junior division of the U.S. Classic. Jordan won over the hearts of little girls and Comic-Con fans everywhere when she wore a Wonder woman Leo to the US Championships in 2018. When not training in the gym, Jordan enjoys spending time with her family, shopping, collecting sneakers, and creating new designs for her business and clothing line.
- 2021 Winter Cup: All-Round Champion, Vault & Floor Exercise Gold Medalist and Balance Beam Silver Medalist
- 2018 Stuttgart World Cup: All-Round Bronze Medalist
- 2018 Pacific Rim Championships: Team, Vault & Floor Gold Medalist and Beam Bronze Medalist
- 2018 U.S. Classic: Vault Silver Medalist
- 2017 U.S. National Championships: All-Round Silver Medalist
- 2017 Worlds Team Alternate
- 2016 City of Jesolo Trophy All-Round Champion, Vault Gold Medalist & Bars Silver Medalist.
- 2016 Gymnix International Junior Cup: Team & Vault Gold Medalist
- 2016 Secret U.S. Classic: Vault Gold Medalist
- 2015 P&G Championships: Vault Gold Medalist
- 2015 Secret U.S. Classic: Bars Bronze Medalist
- 2014 City of Jesolo Trophy: Team Gold Medalist and Vault Silver Medalist
- 2014 U.S. National Championships: Vault & Floor Bronze Medalist
- 2014 U.S. Classic: All-Round Champion & Vault Gold Medalist
- 2013 The American Classic: All-Round Champion, Vault Gold Medalist, Beam Silver Medalist and Bars Bronze Medalist